Me, Buster and Albi
wondering if you've met me?
- I have a Nabaztag, and if you have one too, contact me and I will tell you the bunny's name.
- If you live or lived in Henderson, Kentucky, went to school at Western Kentucky University, or danced at Picasso's to Government Cheese, then, yes, that was me.
- If you worked at Hartford Stage (Connecticut) anytime from 1988-1990, then, yes, that was me.
- If you worked at the Williamstown Theater Festival (Massachusetts and New York City) during the 1988 season (the last one for Nikos) or the 1990 season, then, yes, that was me, and Buster!
- If you worked at Maxtor Corporation, or attended its "Evening in Casablanca" Winter Party at the Fairmont Hotel, then, yes, that was me.
- If you were at San Francisco's Great American Music Hall in July 1996 seeing Southern Culture on the Skids (SCOTS), then, yes, that was me... on stage, dancing with the fried chicken.
- If you were at the Joshua Tree Bed & Breakfast the morning after Gram Fest 96 (the first one) and noticed some girl walking around looking for a Gram Parsons t-shirt, then, yes, that was me.
- If you were at any Bloodshot Records party at Yard Dog during SXSW 1997-2000 or inside Guerro's those same afternoons/evenings, then, yes, that was me.
- If you were at Twangfest 3 or 4, that was *probably* me....
- Yes, that was Me and Mr. Blair Witch on the MGM Studios Roller Coaster.
- If you were also pursuing a master's degree with Open University from Fall 2002 to October 2005, yes, that was me.
- If you were in Germany in August 2000 or from February 2001 to April 2009, then yes, that was me.
- If you were in Afghanistan in March - August 2007, or the Dubai airport in that time then, yes, that was me.
- If I look familiar in these photos then...
The art work on this page was created and is copyrighted
by Jayne Cravens, 2006, all rights reserved
The personal opinions expressed on this page are solely the opinion of Ms. Cravens, unless otherwise noted.
return to my list of causes | return to /cravens/index page