Your role in working with volunteers:
- DID NOT ANSWER
- recruitment and organizing online volunteers and website volunteers
- Volunteer recruiter and trainer.
- Sign up and design job descriptions
- Develop programs as needs arise in our rapidly changing organization. Outreach to volunteers through various online marketing tools. Coordinate projects in which the volunteers build websites for nonprofits.
- I direct a decentralized volunteer program which also creates programs that cross lines and become agemcy-wide.
- Refer online volunteers to appropriate and desired agencies.
- We've been trying to develop an effective method for interfacing with volunteers. I supervise the person developing this effort. My personal interest is in developing the process for getting incoming editorial/research content and the process for distributing our messages to others. The coordinator will be in charge of establishing a variety of "solutions teams" across the country, each contributing to our mission and its application to social problems with which they have particular concern.
- I'm the webmaster responsible for placing ads for volunteers on every available site.
go to the next question
return to Index of Agency Survey Responses
return to Index of VV Project Survey & Message