How would you like to help this Project as a volunteer?
- DID NOT ANSWER
- Well, I can make websites, newsletter, flyers....
- DID NOT ANSWER
- I would like to write articles for your Web site or any other newsletter you may have,
including editing copy.
- I have limited HTML skills (see a page I did for my Mom at
http://www.sover.net/~irish/), and would like to help with web page development if my
skill is up to it. If it can be done by email or on-line, I could use my
organization skills to help non-profits develop volunteering projects.
- I would like to help by making web pages, getting on-line information, write articles
and anything else that you would want me to do.
- Anyway I can help, I'd be happy to do it.
- I would like to be a Virtual Volunteer and participate in any type of "Direct
- I want to help do researches online to gather informations. I speak 2 languages,
Japanese and English, and if I can I want to use this skill to help Impact Online.
- Translation(French-English or English-French); Event planning; mentoring of young people
- By using my knowledge builtup over the last 35 years ie:
Telecom(tech}medical(paramedic}and social work.
- I would like to help in anyway that is needed most.
- I would like to use my people skills to support someone who might be homebound online. I
could be a cheerful, positive friend to someone who is disabled, for instance.
- Web page design, research, web articles, or any other computer related capacity
- ANYTHING THAT IS AVALIABLE. I'M A FAST LEARNER.
- Talking to shut-ins, sending virtual postcards and presents. Making others feel a little
- Computer work, writing, page layout, word processing, working with kids ...
- Let me know
- would really like to help out in any way I can. I have many skills that I think
could be helpful and volunteering is something I take very seriously.
- Would be willing to assist in training programs and also maintain web
sites, provide help in programming etc.
- Anything they need the most help of.
- Use my computer and database skills and help in research projects
- I've had experience doing online research and registering web pages with
search engines. I would also be willing to be an online contact to answer
specific questions about an organization that I was especially interested in.
- Via e-mail correspondence
- DID NOT ANSWER
- I would like to focus on helping a student with homework, helping the
Seniors learn the Internet, and helping somebody learn English.
- I would be interested in doing any kind of research (netsearches) for
information useful to the project.
- In any way that I can help and expand my skills maybe helping start a
Australian leg of the project.
- To help conduct online research.
- anything would be fine with me.
- I want to help people creating Web material to consider the impact their
pages have on someone with limited or no vision or other disablities.
- I would enjoy (and have experience), developing online resource databases,
doing web research, and developing training programs (to be used online by
volunteers,remotely located branches, etc.). As you can see from my business
website above (only a small sideline), I'm also good with management reporting,
data analysis, etc. I would be happy to volunteer any of these services.
- I VERY MUCH want to work in the arena of advocacy for people with
disabilities, particularly in the areas of:community inclusion, available,
economical public transportation, independent living, Supportive Employment, and
education. I would enjoy doing reseach for grants. I am a degreed Special
Education teacher, with a particular talent in writing and literature, so
becoming a tutor is of interest to me. I would also be willing to help write
pamphlets, documents, and instructional materials. I love the idea of "visiting"
people who are in the hospital, shut-ins, or folks with disabilities via e-mail
and chat rooms.
- get the work done
do a good job
develop new ideas
- I would love to conduct information searches, provide basic tecnical
support, and any other service that the program can teach me to teach others.
- Typing,analyzing, writing, proofreading, condensing, rewriting,etc. I have
an AA degree in journalism and many years' experience writing.
- I am an analytical chemist, so I have strong organizational and
mathematical skills, plus a pretty good computer background. I could be helpful
with databases, or researching topics on the Web.
- Making researches about actual facts, specially in my country.
- I like being helpful and I like learning. I know that I would be an asset
as a volunteer.
- Research information. Possibly making your site known to other
organizations. You tell me what is needed and if I can, I will help in any way
- I have great experience working with community development
organizations. I am a student of architecture and urban planning at Columbia
- To be able to communicate with another family who is going through
this. Just to be able to listen and let them know that all these feelings
that they are having is normal. It is okay to feel what they are feeling.
But the most important thing to remember is the child. You have to be there
for your child. No Matter What.
- I would like to help people who need advice and who need someone to
talk to. I would also like to help kids who need advice and if they are to
afraid to talk to their parents.
- I can help with:
-email correspondence (I use MS OutLook Express
but I have experience with Lotus Notes, YahooMail, Hotmail, etc.)
-Websearching. I consider myself an above-average web researcher. I have
had sucessfully reaserched college scholarships, travel info, news items,
(and now volunteering).
- I'd like to just help do what needs to be done.
- I would be able to create web pages during the month of August very
quickly and thoroughly since I will not be working. Therefore, I will have
time to assist on the internet any way possible.
- Aside from helping by writing to assist the project in its growth and
development, I am interested in the senior population and reaching out to
them. I have also been accused of being somewhat of a "crusader", so issues
of human rights and consumer or senior advocacy programs also appeal to
- see above (Working with volunteers. Helping to get the project
established. PR. I also have "technical" skills if those are needed.)
- i like to surf the net so i definitely know a lot and can contribute
on the internet
- I have extensive internet knowledge. I always know a lot of people
with experience with computers...what I do not know I can usually ask them
and get a quick response.
- DID NOT ANSWER
- However I can
- research on-line
- I have never volunteered before but I have five years of professional
experience in the healthcare industry that could help some projects. I am
looking to expand my knowledge of community service projects. I have some
experience in web site development (my code skills are limited to
functionality in Microsoft FrontPage 98) but would like to expand these
skills as well. I am having trouble answering this question, because I am
not sure the scope of most of the assignments. I have strong writing skills
with specific experience in proposal generation, strategic document
preparation and white paper/case study writing, if that is applicable.
- I would like to create an area specific resource that provides people
with the ability to do offline volunteer. For example, when I wanted to
start volunteer work, I searched on the web. It was somewhat difficult to
find web resources that matched my interest. I'd like to start something for
the Bay area (which is where I life) that lists various volunteer
opportunities. In addition, it would be nice for people who have
volunteered to provide feeback about the programs. I think that it would be
an invaluable resource for people moving into new area, as it would provide
them with an easier means of getting involved.
- Whatever is available.
- I would like to design, develop, and/or edit web pages. That is what
I currently do part-time for a college in Edison, New Jersey, and I am
interested in offering my skills for free. I am also interested in
conducting online research (via search engines, for example).
- I would be interested in doing research on just about anything. As I
said before I spend a lot of time online and would be willing to help in any
way I can.
- Same as above (Writing and making web pages like mine, and doing
things that require me to talk with people via the e-mail systems)
- I would like to bring recognition to the value of virtual
volunteering. I would like to enable organizations to free up people for
direct contact with the public and have more resources to offer them by way
of my research and presentation.
- I am flexible on what I canand/ or would like to do...things that
would interest me is research and development, Marketing, telemarketing.
- I would only like to give what I can to help the cause in general. I
have free time that would better be utilized helping others.
- I work 8-5pm (CST) M-F, and have time in the early evenings, and some
weekends to get online. I would like to help with research online, but am
open to other suggestions. I know a little html, and have done some graphic
design. My work primarily involves bookkeeping, so I'm experienced with some
spreadsheet programs (Excel), and word processing. I am open to a short-term
project of your choice.
- anyway possible.....any and everyway
- Any way possible I can.
- I intend to use my writing and organizing skills to research the
- I would like to involve in volunteer coordination and management, and
help more people with disabilities to know more about this virtual voluteer
- I honestly don't know what all would be involved in helping with this
Project, but I am quite familiar with the Internet and its uses. Any work
that can be done from a home computer is right up my alley! Of course, I
don't rule out working face-to-face with anyone either.
- I would like to help any organizations at all the may need help with
website design or those who may need an entire website structure.
also read on this site that some groups need help researching through the
internet and collecting information for proposals, grants and other
- I guess that as a volunteer, delivering on time and with quality
should help to prove the concept.
- Well, as I said before I really want to make a difference. I could
help companies and they dont even have to pay. So both the company and I
would get something out of this. I would get a lot of pleasure for helping
someone. And the company would get a volunteer that really enjoys
- DID NOT ANSWER
- As I mentioned, I am very interested in research. I also enjoy
designing brochures and newsletters and such. My main interest is
information gathering. I have quite a bit of knowledge in many software
packages and am in the process of learning Microsoft Front Page as I am on
the intranet committee at work.
- I would like to help in any way that I can. As mentioned above, I
have a vast knowledge of computers, the internet, creating web sites,
searching the web, troubleshooting hardware and software problems, etc. I
would like to put those skills to good work for an organization that is
doing good for others.
- I am very interested in writing and I am currently looking into the
field of journalism. So anything in that general area would be much to my
- DID NOT ANSWER
- i am lotus handy. I have already compiled data for the interests of
making a meeting book. this book contains the name of the meeting place,
it's address, the days & times of the meetings according to zones in
Queens,NYC. Simply put; I am a good clerk.i am lotus handy. I have already
compiled data for the interests of making a meeting book. this book contains
the name of the meeting place, it's address, the days & times of the
meetings according to zones in Queens,NYC. Simply put; I am a good clerk.
- I am interested in designing/creating web pages for whatever
organization needs it. Likewise, I would also enjoy enhancing a web page
that is already on the world wide web.
- I would like to help in any way I can. I would like to help children
and animals especially. I want to help make the world a better place and can
only do so by getting involved.
- Although I am not sure what exactly I can do yet, I am going to do
what I can do best.
- I would like to do online research and work on the Beta-test
- I am a Marketing professional with a strengh in web-based design and
marketing communications. I love creating newsletters, brochures and
- I am very experienced on computers, clerical work, transcription, and
on the Internet, I will help in anyway that I can. I strongly beleive in
- I would like to help non-profit organizations achieve thier on-line or
- My students have an incredible array of technical talent and could be
utilized in many different aspects of volunteering.
- in any way which might be of service
- I have experience with database projects, writing contracts and
grants, and have project development skills.
- Be a beta tester, help with HTML if needed.
- I am a graphic designer and realize the cost behind marketing. I am
volunteering some of my time and my talents to help reach the masses via web
or printed media.
- I would like to help by researching things, I can also do some HTML, I
don't know how to do Java yet.
- Sorry but I really don't know what exactly this Project has to offer me in terms of work. I speak portuguese,italian,english and a little french,I study International Relations in college,and I'm really willing to help in anyway I can.
- I can make websites, using HTML, DHTML, CSS and Vbscript.
- 1. I would like to write .html pages for this project. 2. I would like to help your project become more international.
- DID NOT ANSWER
- (Same as above.) Creating the html for web pages as well as designing interactive pages using cgi scripting such as perl.
- As for a volunteer I would like to help
graphics/3Ds and Shockwave for Authorware and Flash.
- I may develop HTML forms (write, test and
so on) on my computer and send "final" versions to project's coordinator or
publish thy directly on Web server.
- I would like to help create or maintain a
web-site for an environmental group.
- web design
- I am a profession web designed
(webmaster), and a network administrator, I think, I'd be able to create a
whole web site for an organization in matter of hours, As long as it
doesn't require high-end technologies, like search engines, or database. I
am volunteering to desing simple HTML/JAVA/DHTML pages. I can't accept a
task that requires a full day commitment. And if they're looking for a
place to host their web site, I can give them our ORGANIZATION plan, which
is far too cheap!
- Microsoft Access Data Base construction
- I would like to do anything possible to
help whomever it is I do volunteer for.
- internet research, writing, limited web page production
(content - i am graphically-challenged).
- Designer, webmaster, authoring. I have done most aspects of
webhosting and designing.
- have some conversations with some people
- Html coding, editorial, writing articles (I do have a BA in
English). I'd love to contribute graphics (logo, navigational icons,
special events 'gifts', etc.)
I would love to contribute in whatever way I could to promote continuing
education (I went to college at age 37 and got a degree at age 43).
- I can offer computer programming skills such as designing and
building web pages, performing database design, or designing and developing
personal computer-based applications.
- By helping to complete whatever projects are assigned to me in
a timely, professional manner.
return to Index of Questions
Go to next question
return to Index of Message Archives