1. From Jayne Cravens.
2. Through an AIR-Austin volunteer, Sue Soy
3. We started with Impact Online.
4. We were personally approached by Jayne after a mutual friend told her about the work we were doing with sick and disabled kids online.
5. Jayne Cravens and I are on the same mailing list (HerDomain).
6. I was searching, probably with Excite, virtual volunteering. Initially, I read something that mentioned virtual volunteering and decided to followup on it. I can't remember what I read or if it specifically mentioned this project.
7. Applied for an Imapct Online grant. We found Impact Online thru a yahoo search
8. From Jayne and Brenda Ruth at BCN
9. They found me!
10. I heard about it a few months ago (I can't remember exactly when) from Jayne Cravens, whom I know from an unrelated group on the 'net.
11. thru BCN director
13. Workshop session many years ago.
14. I don't remember. Maybe the nonprofit listserv.
15. Personal contact with Jayne Cravens.
16. Inherited it from my boss.
17. Via a review of Internet resources on volunteering in a journal produced by the UKs Institute for Volunteering Research.